Support your mattress and box springs with a heavy duty steel metal bed frame engineered to support the thicker, heavier mattresses of today. This bed frame adjust to fit size twin, twin Xl, full, Full XL, Queen, King, and California King size mattress and boxspring sets. A 2.5-inch center support bar offers extra support through the middle of the bed and fulfills mattress manufacturers’ support warranty requirements. Side rail angle iron steel is 1.5 inch by 1.5 inch and cross arm angle iron steel measures 1.25 inch by 1.25 inch. Frame features six 3-inch reinforced glide feet designed to protect carpeted and hard floors from dents and damage. Easy to assemble in under ten minutes and no additional tools are required. Universal headboard brackets accommodate virtually any headboard configuration. Finished with a durable and stylish gunmetal black matte powder coating. Features a 5-year warranty that guards against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
- Standard profile bed frame with 7.5″ under bed clearance
- Adjusts to fit Cal King, King, Queen, Full XL, Full, Twin XL and Twin box springs/mattress sets
- Nine legs with six 3-inch heavy duty metal-reinforced glides.
- Universal headboard brackets and gunmetal black matte powder coating.
- Easy assembly in under 10 minutes – no additional tools required – 5-year U.S. warranty.
- Dimensions: 72 x x 76 x 7 H inches
- Weight: 32 lbs